Denmark Open Partner
The history of the tournament goes back to 1936 where it was played in Copenhagen for the first time under the name “International Championships of Denmark”. The inspiration to this kind of tournament came from abroad. Danish players participated in international championships in different countries in Europe and the Badminton Association of Denmark thought that we should have a tournament like that in Denmark – Denmark Open was born!
The Denmark Open is the tournament in Denmark with most prestige and highest price money. Today Denmark Open is part of the BWF World Tour, a Super 750 Tournament, and with a price money of 775.000 USD it’s the tournament with the 5th. highest price money in the World. Until 2021 the tournament will be hosted in the city of Odense where spectators are seated very close to the courts, which creates a fantastic atmosphere during play.
Badminton Denmark offer you through a strong partnership f. ex.,
Naming rights to our International Events incl. extensive exposure
- Denmark Open
- TV min. from Tuesday to Sunday, potential House Hold Reach World Wide: +350 Mio.
- Live Streaming from Tuesday to Friday
- Venue décor & exposure, like A – boards, Banners, Seat cover, Umpires, Line Judges, Courts etc.
- VIP-Lounge, Business Club, Business Network,
- Denmark International Challenge
- Live Streaming from Thursday to Sunday
- Venue décor & exposure, like A – boards, Banners, Umpires, Line Judges, Courts etc.
Logo / Brand Exposure
- On our different websites with more than + 2.000.000 pages click per year
- On our Danish and Chinese Social Medias
- In our Badminton Magazines and Event Programs
- In our Education Material and other printed products
- On Live Streaming from national Events
- TV Broadcasting from both National and International Events
Exclusive VIP Events
If you want to know more about how you can partner up with Badminton Denmark or have questions in regard of the content for our different partnership please contact
Mr. Jesper Larsen
phone: +45 60 13 13 22