Ticket sale for DANISA DENMARK OPEN 2020 presented by VICTOR reopenedSeptember 24, 2020 12:34
Yet again, it is possible to try and secure your tickets to the first great, international badminton event since March, the DANISA DENMARK OPEN presented by VICTOR.
The reopening of international top badminton is at hand in Odense, Denmark, in October, and for the first time in more than half a year some of the world’s strongest badminton geniuses will once again get the chance to their strengths with one another.
Who will return to the field of play strongest, and how will the overall level be in the wake the longest tournament break of the century?
That are just some of the exciting and long-awaited questions we can expect to become wiser about in week 42.
After a short pause in the ticket sale, that has been necessary to ensure, that we can maintain social distancing and assure, that everyone can feel complete secure and at ease in the arena, the ticket sale for the historic tournament is now open again, and you can try and secure yourself tickets for a unique badminton event, that undoubtedly will go down in history.
Click here to go to ticketmaster.dk to purchase tickets for DANISA DENMARK OPEN 2020 presented by VICTOR
We look forward to seeing happy fans and audiences back in the badminton arena in Odense!
Please be attentive of a number of practical information regarding the DANISA DENMARK OPEN 2020 presented by VICTOR:
- The current agreement with the Danish government, that allows more than 500 persons attending sporting events, is suspended until October 4th. Subsequently, we hope to be able to allow spectators for the DANISA DENMARK OPEN presented by VICTOR cf. the before mentioned political agreement, in Danish terms, “Superligaordningen”.
- If the suspension is prolonged through the DANISA DENMARK OPEN presented by VICTOR, and and you are not allowed into the arena, tickets will be refunded (excluding fees).
- If the agreement with the Danish government is resumed, and we are allowed to have spectators, every purchased ticket will be valid. However, everyone with a ticket will be receiving a ticket with a specific seat (most likely to a seat in the same area). This is necessary as there are specific demands, when it comes to social distancing. It will still be possible to sit with close relations, you have purchased tickets along with. We will make sure of this when sending out the new seating numbers.
- If/when you have bought tickets, you will receive an email, when you tickets/seats are replaced – most likely during the week following October 4th, where also the unnumbered tickets will be numbered.
- The arena will be divided into zones. Each zone will have its own entrance and exit, which will be posted on signs in the arena.
- If you have any doubts regarding your ticket, please contact Badminton Denmark, if you haven’t received an email after October 7th.