Viktor Axelsen, Anders Antonsen and Kim Astrup/Anders Skaarup are some of the players, who will play their first game at this year’s DENMARK OPEN 2022 presented by VICTOR.
It is time for the last players to enter the courts in DENMARK OPEN 2022 presented by VICTOR.
On Wednesday the last part of the first round will be played from 9 AM.
Here are some of the biggest matches we are looking forward to:
- Anders Antonsen (3.) – Shi Yuqi
- Viktor Axelsen (1.) – Kunlavut Vitidsarn
- Kim Astrup/Anders Skaarup (6.) – Leo Rolly Carnando/Daniel Marthin
- Busanan Ongbamrungphan – Tai Tzu Ying (2.)
- Maiken Fruergaard/Sara Thygesen – Chicharu Shida/Nami Matsuyama (3.)
- Mathias Christiansen/Alexandra Bøje – Tan Kian Meng/Lai Pei Jing (8.)
- Akira Koga/Taichi Saito – Marcus Gideon/Kevin Sukamuljo (2.)
- Lakshya Sen – Anthony Ginting (6.)
- Kirsty Gilmour – Ratchanok Intanon (5.)
- Zhao Junpeng – Prannoy H.S.
- Aaron Chia/Soh Wooi Yik (4.) – Mark Lamsfuss/Marvin Seidel
Second round will be played on Thursday.